PA Programs in Arizona
Looking to apply in one of the physician assistant programs in Arizona, you might be overwhelmed about where and how to start. No doubt, starting with a new career is not that easy as it might seem.
Check out the following for some choices on Arizona programs for PA assistants.
Arizona PA Programs
- Northern Arizona University lets you start a career in the field of physician assistance. This is the one and only public school with a PA program in Arizona. You can study with top-edge campus. It works in collaboration with the University of Arizona. Here, you can get a high-quality medical education, with affordability and value.
- A.T. Still University Arizona School of Health Sciences: Here, you will need to complete a 26-month of study for becoming a master of science when you complete it. Visit the website for it and apply in one of the top Arizona physician assistant programs.
- Midwestern University gives you the opportunity of getting a graduate degree to become qualified in the national examination for Pas in the state. You can study with a competitive and expert faculty when you enroll in one of the best physician assistant programs Arizona.
- Northern Arizona University is your key to become a successful physician assistant in the state. You will be able to study for two years and will be taught with the latest about healthcare and physician assistance with top faculty.
- Arizona School of Health Sciences offers a topnotch physician assistant program for you. Enroll and see the big difference of studying in a top AZ school for physician assistants. You will be required with GRE. This is a CASPA participating program.
PA Programs in Arizona General Requirements
You will be asked with several PA school requirements before applying in a specific school, but such requirements differ from school to school. You will have to check and visit their website for complete instructions. Generally, you will need to have GRE, pay a fee and submit required school documents to complete your application.
“Upon graduation, physician assistants take a national certification examination developed by the National Commission on Certification of PAs (NCCPA)” Northern Arizona University
Looking for some info on PA programs in Arkansas? Then check what we’ve prepared for you!